Private transfer Positano: Positano is located between Sorrento and Amalfi. Is nice little town also considered the jet of the Amalfi Coast. Ans from Sorrento is the first town of the Amalfi Coast. Transfers Positano to Naples or vice versa take about one hour and thirty minutes drive with normal traffic. The distance from Naples to Positano is 68 km (about43 miles).
The distance from Rome to Positano is about 300 km (about 186 miles). With normal traffic condition take about 4 hours.
For simple transfers are not required any deposit or credit cards. But please provide detailed information of your flight schedule or train (time of arrival, number), destination, hotel and possibly phone number. Prices are in the table below For the transfers from/to Positano from Rome or Naples, and include all costs, fees, tolls, parking etc. For other destinations just let us know an we will let you know the price.
You can pay at the end of the service.
Prices are one way. In case of return transfer the price is double ( no discount).
To request your transfers fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
Transfer from Naples to Positano or vice versa
– Up to 2 participants Euros 100 (Euros 50 per person)
– Up to 3 participants Euros 110 (Euros 55 per person)
– Up to 4 participants Euros 120 (Euros 30 per person)
– Up to 5 participants Euros 130 (Euros 26 per person)
– Up to 6 participants Euros 140 (Euros 23 per person)
– Up to 7 participants Euros 150 ( Euros 21 per person)
– Up to 8 participants Euros 160 (Euros 20 per person)
Transfers from Rome to Positano or viceversa
– Up to 2 participants euro 380(euro 190 per person)
– Up to 3 participants euro 390(euro 130 per person)
– Up to 4 participants euro 400(euro 100 per person)
– Up to 5 participants euro 410(euro 82 per person)
– Up to 6 participants euro 420(euro 70 per person)
– Up to 7 participants euro 430(euro 62 per person)
– Up to 8 participants euro 440(euro 55 per person)