Sorrento is located at the end of the bay of Naples, and the transfers Sorrento to Naples or vice versa take about one hour with normal traffic. The distance from Naples to Sorrento is 55 km (about 35 miles).
The distance from Rome to Sorrento is about 285 km (about 178 miles). With normal traffic condition take about 3 hours and 45 minutes.
For simple transfers are not required any deposit or credit cards. But please provide detailed information of your flight schedule or train (time of arrival, number), destination, hotel and possibly phone number. Prices are in the table below For the transfers from/to Sorrento from Rome or Naples, and include all costs, fees, tolls, parking etc. For other destinations just let us know an we will let you know the price.
You can pay at the end of the service.
Prices are one way. In case of return transfer the price is double ( no discount).
To request your transfers fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
Transfer from Naples to Sorrento or vice versa
– Up to 2 participants euro 80 (euro 40 per person)
– Up to 3 participants euro 90 (euro 30 per person)
– Up to 4 participants euro 100 (euro 25 per person)
– Up to 5 participants euro 110 (euro 22 per person)
– Up to 6 participants euro 120 (euro 20 per person)
– Up to 7 participants euro 130 (euro 18 per person)
– Up to 8 participants euro 140 (euro 17 per person)
Transfers from Rome to Sorrento or viceversa
– Up to 2 participants euro 380(euro 190 per person)
– Up to 3 participants euro 390(euro 130 per person)
– Up to 4 participants euro 400(euro 100 per person)
– Up to 5 participants euro 410(euro 82 per person)
– Up to 6 participants euro 420(euro 70 per person)
– Up to 7 participants euro 430(euro 62 per person)
– Up to 8 participants euro 440(euro 55 per person)